The MATRIX-200 is the most compact member of our popular B-52 MATRIX family of active systems. Compact, powerful and portable the MATRIX-200 delivers clean, accurate sound ideal for both stage and music playback applications. The MATRIX-200 has a true 200-watt RMS stereo amplifier, built in 5-channel mixer, studio-quality digital effects, phantom power and numerous patch inputs / outputs.
|Stereo power amplifier features
• 2x100w RMS with high headroom
• Output stage with discrete devices, not
integrated IC amps
• Comprehensive amplifier and speaker
• Built-in stereo clip limiters
• Equalization customized to enhance and
optimize speaker system performance
• Output for stereo headphones on rear panel
• Very efficient cooling, utilizing a large
heatsink and two direct flow fans
• Dual voltage selector switch
5-channel mixer features
• Four channels with both balanced XLR mic
inputs and unbalanced ¼” jack line level inputs
— 15Vdc phantom power on balanced XLR inputs
for condenser microphones
— Pan, tone and effects level controls
• One stereo input channel for stereo sources
— Dual input with ¼” TRS jack and
3.5mm Jack to connect 2-channel source
— Dedicated mono ¼” jack instrument
input for acoustical instruments
— Pan/balance, tone and effects control
• Low distortion, low noise circuitry
• Playback input/output RCA connectors with
• 3-band master EQ section
|24-bit digital effects
Built-in, 24-bit, 8-position digital effects with a level control on each channel allows you to conveniently incorporate the effects into your mix.
• Chorus • Chorus/reverb • Slapback • Echo • Large room • Small room • Small hall • Large hall
Rear Panel Controls
Speaker Outputs: Two 100-watt full-range outputs. The frequency response is equalized to optimize the acoustic performance of the MATRIX-200 speakers.
Subwoofer Output: Switchable XLR allows you to add a powered subwoofer to extend the low frequency range.
Headphones: A 1/4” TRS phone jack stereo output is included for monitoring by headphones.
• High power dual 6.5” woofers
• 1” compression driver (no piezos)
• Advanced crossover design with light-bulb protection circuirty on the tweeters
• Pole-mounting cup